We take the protection of your personal data seriously and comply with applicable data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-DSGVO) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), as well as this data protection. notification. We process the personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to ensure the functioning of the website and our content, services, offers, etc.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Data protection information gives you an idea of what personal data is processed and for what purpose. This data protection information also explains how we protect your personal information.
1. Name and contact details of the data controller
This data protection information applies to the processing of data by the following responsible persons:
HotPart GmbH represented by Managing Director Mr. Vitaly Grenz
28307 Bremen, Germany
Phone: +49 421 668 9414 0
2. Collection and storage of personal data, as well as the type and purpose of their use
а. When you visit our website
You can visit our fulfillment-box.com website without giving us any information about yourself (who you are).
If you use our website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information about yourself, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you visit our website fulfillment-box.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and is retained until it is automatically deleted:
- The IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the extracted file,
- Accessing website (referrer URL),
- The browser you are using and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system, as well as the name of your access provider, language, and browser software version.
The mentioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the site,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Assessing the security and stability of the system, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. 1 letter f) EU GDPR. Our legitimate interest stems from the purposes of data collection listed above. Under no circumstances will we use the collected data to draw conclusions about your identity.
b. When using our contact form
We have provided a contact form on the website for you to send us your questions, remarks, comments, etc. To use it, you must provide your email address and your name so that we know whom to reply to; You can provide additional information voluntarily.
The legal basis for data processing is your voluntary consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) EU-DSGVO).
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted after your request has been processed.
c. Processing based on legitimate interests
Where it is necessary for our business purposes, we process your data – other than the initiation or performance of a contract and your express consent – in order to protect the legitimate interests of our company, unless a case-by-case examination shows that your legitimate fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms require protection. personal data (see Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) EU-GDPR). The legitimate interests of our company include:
- Direct marketing, unless you have objected to the use of your personal data.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. In particular, they will not be passed on to third parties, for example for advertising purposes, without your express consent.
We only share your personal data with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Para. 1 letter a) EU GDPR;
- This is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation to process contractual relationships with you, e.g. for banks to process contractually agreed payments, for shipping and transport companies for the purpose of transporting goods including shipping tracking. , in the event of non-performance of contractual payments for law enforcement purposes to lawyers and legal service providers;
- in case there is a legal obligation to transfer it in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. or
- the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. 1 letter f) EU-DSGVO is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not transferring your data.
A distinction must be made between cookies that are absolutely necessary for the provision of services on this website (necessary cookies) and those that are not absolutely necessary for this (non-essential cookies).
Without the use of necessary cookies, this website will not function properly. These cookies are used exclusively by us (so-called first party cookies) and all information stored in these cookies is only sent to this website.
Necessary cookies are used whether or not you have given your consent. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of data is our legitimate interests, i.e. our interest in the analysis, optimization and economic activity of our website and our services (art. 6 para. 1 lit. 1 letter f) EU-GDPR).
The optional cookies we use can be categorized into preferences, statistics and marketing. Marketing cookies are used by external companies (so-called third party cookies) to collect information about the websites you visit, for example. B. create advertising targeted at the target group.
Optional cookies are used only after you have given your consent. By giving your consent to the use of the cookies listed and selected by you in the so-called consent tool provided by us on this website, you consent to the use of these cookies. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of data is your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. 1 lit. a) EU-DSGVO).
You can change your cookie settings individually at any time by activating or deactivating individual cookies, with the exception of necessary cookies, in the consent tool.
You can set your web browser to generally prevent the storage of cookies on your end device or ask you each time if you agree to the setting of cookies. Once cookies are set, you can delete them at any time. How this works is described in the help function of the respective web browser.
General deactivation of cookies may lead to functional limitations of this website.
5. Duration of data storage and deletion
In particular, your personal data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed (Article 17 (1) (a) EU GDPR). Thereafter, the data will be deleted, unless, for example, the storage is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the person responsible is subject (Article 17 para. 3 lit. b) EU . GDPR) or is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims (Art. 17 para. 3 lit. e) EU-DSGVO). The legal obligation is represented by legal storage obligations, e.g. in accordance with § 147 para. 1 no. 4 para. 3 sentence 1 AO, there is a retention period of 10 years for accounting data, including order and payment data, as well as in accordance with § 257 para. 1 no. 2, 3, paragraph 4 HGB retention period of 6 years for commercial correspondence, such as e-mail messages. The data will be locked for the duration of the retention obligations, after which it will be deleted.
6. Rights of the data subject
You are right,
- revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 EU-DSGVO. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future. The lawfulness of the data processing that took place prior to the revocation is not affected by your revocation;
- request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Article 15 EU-DSGVO. Here you can obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the right to appeal, the origin of your data, if they are not obtained from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where necessary, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Article 16 of the EU GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data held by us;
- Pursuant to Article 17 EU-DSGVO, request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with legal obligations, for reasons of public interest or for the approval, exercise or protection required by legal requirements;
- in accordance with Art. 18 EU-DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, because the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it, and we no longer need the data, but you use it to assert, exercise or protect it against legal claims or you have filed an objection to processing in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR;
- in accordance with Article 20 EU-DSGVO to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 EU-DSGVO. The responsible supervisory authority is the state data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is located. An overview of the state data protection officers and their contact details are available at https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
7. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 sentence f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR if necessary There are reasons that arise from your particular situation. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either stop or correct the processing of data, or provide you with our compelling reasons worthy of defense, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are constantly being improved in line with technological developments.
We also use SSL or TLS (SSL = Secure Sockets Layer; TLS = Transport Layer Security; SSL – formerly TLS) encryption when you visit our website. The corresponding encrypted connection can be recognized by the “https://” prefix in the browser’s address bar and by the padlock symbol in front of the browser string.
9. Status and possible changes to this data protection notice
This data protection notice is dated July 2020.
Due to technical developments and/or changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection notice. You can tell if changes have been made if the “status” of the document has been updated in the first paragraph of this section 9.
You can view and print the current data protection information at any time on our website at fulfillment-box.com.